Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Tribute To All My Wonderful Nirma Friends

Buzz It
I wrote this poem in December just before the 8th Semester project would seperate me from a lot of our buddies. The poem has been changed slightly, and I probably shared it with some people, but then I thought that if this Blog is titled "Rushin Speaks...", this is something that cannot be removed from the list.
So, this is dedicated to all the WONDERFUL Friends, I got from Nirma. I may or may not have pictures of all of you here, but the wonderful memories are always with me to cherish.

Dear friend, can you lend me an ear,
There is something I want you to hear,
As the graduation day keeps coming near,
I feel I’m leaving back something very dear,
Silently, my heart weeps a tear.

When, from school, I came here, (to Nirma)
I had with me, nothing but fear,
But with you around things soon fell into gear,
Our relation that I once considered mere,
Soon became the thing I considered dear.

The talks that we made day and night,
Made my mind go up and tight,
Though there is no reason to write,
I’ve used my share of may and might,
Was wonderful fun and absolutely no fight...

Lucky am I to have true friends,
Who did not change with the changing trends,
Your were with me on straights and bends,
Solving my mistakes, making the mends,
I hope our journey together never ends....

Some of the wonderful pics of THE NIRMA JOURNEY AND HAPPY MEMORIES...! (Click to enlarge)

No comments: